In the article linked below, JPost argues that Trump, Netanyahu and Abdallah should work to establish a Hashemite solution to the Palestinian state conundrum.
Instead of the fixation on an independent Palestinian state, the new administration should look east to the Hashemite Kingdom as a stabilizing influence on Palestinian politics.
Also, very telling, the article goes on to predict the dependence of Jordan upon ISIS control of its Sunni / Shi’ite embroilment, should a set of possible and even probable geopolitical conditions allow. But, can Jordan play with the fire of ISIS and not get burned? Could such a risk align with Bible prophecy, which foretells the toppling of Jordan (Jer. 49:1-6, Zephaniah 2:8-10, Ezekiel 25:14)?
For more in depth study of what Bible prophecies are currently being fulfilled, or soon will be fulfilled, I highly recommend Bill Salus’ The Now Prophecies. What are the Now Prophecies?
- Disaster in Iran – (Jeremiah 49:34-39)
- Destruction of Damascus – (Isaiah 17, Jer. 49:23-27)
- Toppling of Jordan – (Jer. 49:1-6, Zephaniah 2:8-10, Ezekiel 25:14)
- Terrorization of Egypt – (Isaiah 19:1-18)
- Final Arab-Israeli War- (Psalm 83)
- Decline of America (Ezekiel 38:13), (America is identified as the young lions of Tarshish)
- Expansion of Israel – (Obadiah 1:19-20, Jer. 49:2, Zephaniah 2:9, Isaiah 19:18)
- Vanishing of the Christians – (1 Corinthians 15:51-52, 1 Thessalonians 4:15-18)