NEW ONLINE SERIES!
This series and the forthcoming programs will center on two groundbreaking books (to be released Match 7) — Reversing Hermon by Dr. Michael S. Heiser and The Great Inception by SkyWatch TV host Derek P. Gilbert. These reports and entries will unveil what most in the modern Church have never heard regarding how the story of the sin of the Watchers in 1 Enoch was central to the mission of Jesus, the Messiah, as well as Biblical facts hidden behind the stories of the old gods, the Titans, and the role they played AND WILL PLAY in the lead up to Armageddon, imperative supra-classified details altogether forgotten by modern religious institutions. The long war between God and the lesser gods who rebelled began on a mountain, and it will end on a mountain.
Or, Parts 1-10 on the official book page, HERE
An incredible new discovery at the Temple Mount has produced the first-ever physical and archaeological evidence that the Jewish Second Temple stood on the Mount 2,000 years ago, upsetting Arab claims, increasingly endorsed by the international community, that the Temples never existed.
For today’s Christian, defending a supernatural worldview in the face of the intellectual fascism of naturalist evolutionism is necessary. Giving evidence for creationism, miracles and the supernatural nature of the Bible are the first step to showing the biblical worldview of Christians is not only a valid one, but the exclusive one. To aid you in your duty, examine the following… compiled over 4 years, and presented here (below). Also visit this web site’s Links page for a comprehensive list of the foremost Christian apologetics sites.
- “The Moral Argument for God’s Existence” (video) via RF
- Free Apologetics Presentation | “Miracles:” Impossible or Actual?
- Funny Take on Behavior Genetics
- “Six Ways Christianity Supported the Growth of Science” by Saints and Sceptics
- “Science and the Existence of God” via Fox News & WSJ
- John Lennox: Oxford University Carol Service (Short)
- The Astounding (“Undesigned”) Inner World of the Living Cell
- The 3 Greatest Negative Consequences of the Enlightenment
- The Kalam Cosmological Argument via Reasonable Faith
- The Changeable You
- What Should We Make of the Discrepancies Found in the Bible? by Andy Rau
- “What We Can Learn from Mount St. Helens?” via True Life
- The Fine Tuning of the Universe via Reasonable Faith
- “Signature in the Cell” by Stephen Meyer, Ph.D. (Cambridge)
- 3 Free Christian Apologetics Presentations
- Does God Exist? via News24
- Free Christian Apologetics Presentations
- The Resurrection of Jesus: Proof Beyond Reasonable Doubt
- Befitting Rewards: A Theodicy (Part 4)
- Befitting Rewards: A Theodicy (Part 3)
- Befitting Rewards: A Theodicy (Part 2)
- Befitting Rewards: A Theodicy (Part 1)
- Why Apologetics?
- What is Truth?
- Remember “Contact” (1997)?
- Dating Camels
- “Is Atheism Irrational?” NYTimes.com [link]
- The Bible on Science
- Moral Absolutes
- Cosmic Reasons to Believe by Dr. Hugh Ross
- Macro vs. Micro Evolution
- An Old-looking Young Earth
- What About Those Who Have Not Heard?
- Why the Bible is True
- The Enigma of Deterioration
- When It Comes Down to It
- Why Doesn’t God Show Himself?
- The Bible is NOT Subjective Testimony